- HandyLab 600
The portable pH IDS measuring device for the safest measuring and high operator comfort
- IDS technology (Intelligent Digital Sensor) - The digitalization of the measuring signal eliminates interferences. The secure allocation of the calibration data to the sensor eliminates any uncertainty about the date and results of its last calibration. This saves time and money while assuring the highest confidence in your measurements.
- AutoRead function - Autoread provides a stabile, precise measuring value.
- CMC (Continuous Measurement Control) - Visualizes whether the measuring value is within the calibration range.
- QSC (Quality Sensor Control) - Informs about the actual condition of the electrode and therefore increases operation safety.
- Traceability of the measuring values - By the digital and automatic capture of all sensor data.
- Transmission of all data in *.csv format - Via USB interface to the PC. Or as an alternative, formatted transfer into Excel via MultiLabImporter (included in the delivery).