- HandyLab 750EX
Portable Memosens® world with data storage
and USB interface for the use in potentially explosive areas
- For use in potentially explosive areas up to zone 0/1.
- Store up to 5,000 data points.
- Micro-USB connection to communicate with the software HandyLab Pilot software for evaluation of data from digital Memosens® sensors.
- HandyLab Pilot software (included with delivery), allows easy management and evaluation of stored data and can be used for device configuration.
- Contrast-rich and scratch-resistant clear glass display.
- Self-explanatory operation with one clear text line.
- Display of the sensor status at one glance with Sensoface.
- Calibration of up to 3 points with automatic buffer detection.
- Manual calibration by indicating random buffer values.
- Real-time clock and display of battery charging status.
- Extended operating time of more than 1,000 hours with standard batteries (4 x AA).