CHEMfit - the new universal armatures
CHEMfit 340 are adapters for flexible and easy use with electrodes with Pg 13.5 connection with a diameter of 12 mm and a length of 120 mm in NPT process connections.
Your advantages at a glance:
• Broad application range, e.g. from sewage water treatment and measurements in boiler feed water to freshwater treatment.
• In stainless steel 1.4404, PP or PVDF on stock. More materials on demand.
• Standardized available process sealings are EPDM, Viton® and Kalrez®. More options on demand.
• For all established connections, such as NPT ¾" and NPT 1"
• Also designed for rough applications with basket guard to avoid damage of the used elctrode.
• Ruducing of expenses through the use of low maintenance standard sensors (such as our SteamLine and ProcessLine electrodes, available with coax and VP connectors as well as Memosens® system)
click images to enlarge