Beside the features which are mentioned in the general part of the titration family, the TitroLine® 7000 offers much more performance.
Characteristics of the TitroLine® 7000
- As a rule 10 –15 user methods are usually enough for the most requirements. But sometimes you need a little bit more capacity. The TitroLine® 7000 can store up to 50 user methods.
- Highest safety for measuring and calibrating through wireless sensor recognition for TitroLine® SI Analytics ID-electrodes. The new electrodes with definite identification are sending their specific data wireless to the titrator. Therefore the TitroLine® 7000 uses always the correct calibration data. Erroneous measurements are excluded.
- With a pH stat application a given pH is first adjusted and then kept constant at the certain time with an acid or a base. The pH stat titration is applied to e.g.
• the determination of the enzyme activity
• the pH stat elution of soil sample at pH 4
• the monitoring of the pH value during chemical syntheses
- It is possible to detect and calculate up to 2 equivalence points during one titration. Thanks to this it is possible to determine also the Calcium and Magnesium hardness instead of only the total hardness.