- HandyLab 680
The portable IDS handheld device measures two parameters simultaneously. ORP, pH, conductivity and oxygen.
- IDS technology - The digitalization of the measuring signal eliminates interferences.
- AutoRead function - Autoread provides a stabile, precise measuring value.
- CMC (Continuous Measurement Control) - Vsualizes whether the measuring value is within the calibration range.
- QSC (Quality Sensor Control) - Informs about the actual condition of the electrode and therefore increases operation safety.
- IDS Technology - the secure allocation of the calibration data to the sensor eliminates any uncertainty about the date and results of its last calibration. This saves time and money while assuring the highest confidence in your measurements.
- Traceability of the measuring values - By the digital and automatic capture of all sensor data.
- User administration - Can be activated to allow tiered access and capabilities ensuring security and confidence of your data.
- Transmission of all data in *.csv format - Via USB interface to the PC or the USB memory stick, or, as an alternative, formatted transfer to Excel by means of MultiLabImporter (included in the delivery).