- Unique iodine/iodide reference system
offers unbeatable stability, fast response times and utmost accuracy and precision independent from sample composition and temperature.
- Reference system free from metal ions
such as for example silver ions are 100% excluded, therefore the IoLine pH electrodes are ideal for measurements in tris buffers.
- Exchangeable bridge electrolyte
enables a matching of electrolyte solution and measuring sample.
- Wide application area:
Ideal for precise pH measurements in research and quality control i.e. chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology or food industry.
- Electrode head with integrated refill port enables an easy refilling of the reference system in connection with the port slider.
- Extensive delivery scope:
Liquid vessel with bayonet connector to avoid drying out and for comfortable storage of the electrode and certificate are included in the delivery scope.